Thursday 3 November 2011

NLP is great news

I've just completed by training as a Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming with Sugar NLP in Kendal with Ben and Neal. It was a fantastic experience both in terms of personal growth and professional development. I believe that NLP has given me a very powerful box of tools to help prospective clients with a range of issues. The most wonderful thing about using NLP is the speed with which change is possible and using it alongside pyschotherapy and hypnotherapy is a very poweful combination indeed.

I can now offer help and support using NLP within a variety of presenting issues which fall within the following categories:

unwanted behaviours,symptoms or habits
unwanted negative memories
conflict
not knowing what to do next
not being able to use skills in different situations
limiting beliefs
anxiety,fear or phobia
lacking confidence about the future.

So if you or someone you know needs help either now or in the near future just give me  a call on 015395 65893 or email me at info@lakelandandbaytherapy.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment